As website maintenance providers, we are constantly approached by lot businesses for their website redesign.
But, why redesign your website?
More traffic to the website, improved look and feel, incorporate business growth – are some of the common reasoning. And every business has a different reasoning.
Maybe website redesign is a must! Let us take a close look.
Websites are designed to attract potential visitors, which in turn can be turned to customers. Redesign your website gives your website a new and refreshed look, more professional, more functional and enhances your objective to attract potential clients.
The Need for Website Redesign
Websites represents your business online. As your business grows, it is inevitable your websites need to grow to incorporate latest business features. This of course helps in educating the visitors and also helps educating your existing customers.
The basic purpose of website redesigning is to turn a visitor to a customer. A professionally redesigned website should have features that help retain your visitors, sell your services and enhance the chances to convert your visitors.
- Website Redesign gives your website a new improved look
- It enhances the functionality and usability of the website
- Website Redesign adds more information and content to the website
- By redesigning you website, conversion rate optimization is higher and therefore more potential of converting visitors into customers
- Redesigning your website makes it more search engine friendly and also optimizes the page loading speed
So, in essence "website redesign" would improve the look, usability, and overall credibility of your existing online presence. Besides, website redesign should enhance your website search optimisation and generate higher traffic.