So you have a website. What next?
Get website maintenance!
Regular visitors to your website ensure regular business to you. Website visitors and search engines love to visit those sites which are maintained at regular intervals. So get website maintenance.
What does website maintenance entail?
- Check all links are intact. Imagine a visitor has just clicked on your website and it says “link not found”. How embarrassing!
- Update your website on a regular basis. You have changed your office. But your contact page shows the old address. How bad!
- Add new pages to your website. You have new product. But you have not updated your website. How would your customers know?
- Maintain your existing features. You have a shopping cart. Some of the features are not working. You would definitely lose business.
- Maintain your emails. Your emails are not working. You do not receive any mails. Do we need to explain the consequences!
These are just some of the reasons for you to get website maintenance. The needs go on!
Regular website maintenance is a professional job. If you are not tech savvy, get a professional website maintenance company to do the job. Website Maintenance ensures repeat visitors and make your website search engine friendly.