Do you want to market your business online?
Now, who doesn’t, but how?
Contents can be anything from text, still images, videos – anything on the web page that can attract visitors, convert prospects into customers or encourages both visitors and customers to come repeatedly onto your website.
What is Content Marketing?
The word “Marketing” in content marketing is a misnomer. It is not marketing in the traditional sense where “selling” too is included. Content Marketing is a concept where you create and share valuable contents that are closely related to your business. In other words, you educate the viewers so that they know and trust you enough to do business with you.
The purpose of content marketing is to communicate with your visitors. It is non-invasive marketing, where you deliver information and educating your visitors with the intention of enhancing or influencing their behavior.
Content marketing believes that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers, they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.
And what about the Search Engines!
Content is king when it comes to Search Engine success factor. Though search engines are cagey about customer engagement, but it does take a few metrics into consideration like how long to users stay on the page. Or how fast did they bounce of and so on.
Quality content is part of all forms of online marketing:
- Social media marketing: Content marketing strategy comes before your social media strategy.
- SEO: Search engines reward businesses that publish quality, consistent content.
- PR: Successful PR strategies address issues readers care about, not their business.
- PPC: For PPC to work, you need great content behind it.
- Inbound marketing: Content is key to driving inbound traffic and leads.
- Content strategy: Content strategy is part of most content marketing strategies.
Needless to say, but creating contents is never a one-time process. It is ongoing because your customers like it fresh and upto date. Even the search engines love it new & 'fresh'!
Contents are the present and the future of all online marketing. Good contents makes a visitors to stop…read… think … and behave differently. It could also prompt these visitors to come back and do business with you.